It's a Jurnal, Partner, and Storylife

Friday, 19 July 2013

Hambar hariku

Since last Ramadhan rasanya aku last update blog ni. And now dah Ramadhan balik? Ohmyyyy apa aku buat setahun ni? Sebenarnya banyak sgt draft that aku malas nak mampus nak publish. Should I continue publishing it?

Semalam I called Zaty and Deanna, terasa sangat keihlasan mereka while they confessed that they missed me, MUCH. Ya Allah, thankyou for giving such a friends at moment when I needed them the most. So this post is specially dedicated to them, who've colourfully coloured my days. Though we're in different now, you will always be in me.

Seems like it was yesterday when I saw your face
You told me how proud you were, but I walked away
If only I knew what I know today


I would hold you in my arms
I would take the pain away
Thank you for all you’ve done
Forgive all your mistakes
There’s nothing I wouldn’t do
To hear your voice again


Some days I feel broken inside but I won’t admit
Sometimes I just wanna hide ’cause it’s you I miss
And it’s so hard to say goodbye
When it comes to this


Would you tell me I was wrong?
Would you help me understand?
Are you looking down upon me?
Are you proud of who I am?


There’s nothing I wouldn’t do
To have just one more chance
To look into your eyes



If I had just one more day
I would tell you how much that I’ve missed you
Since you’ve been away


It’s so out of line
To try and turn back time



Some parts of Hurt by Christina Aguilera

No comments:

Post a Comment